DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

One thing that keeps me hoping the contrary is Xavi announced her return on the 11th, so surely this is already planned up and not straight up invented.
Why would she come back if she was not wanted anymore ?

The way they've been handling things makes no sense at all.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i think she will be on like twice a month now and slowly disappear, idk how well her radio show is doing but i know she has other ventures as well as the radio show. I asked her once but she wouldnt tell me. She said it was a secret. Just wishing her all the best in her ventures. Rebecca is definitely missed by lot of Pearl TV fans.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I actually think with the Holidays approaching we’ll see more of her…got push Xmas gifts. I think if anything she’s gone end of year.
Globe

Post by Globe »

At this point no clue, I kinda started this with the anniversary thing that seemed too obvious for me. Maybe she couldn't make it on her end for the recording.

If she goes, I'm glad for her because at least she gets to express her talent elsewhere where she might actually get some recognition.

If she stays for a little longer, then good for us, and for Diana who gets to have a reliable friend in there.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Is it me or has Nicky A. been acting really weird lately and saying a lot of weird things. it's like he knows something and playing with people especially View52. i cant see what View52 be saying because i blocked him a while ago so i didnt have to see all the stupid and petty nonsense he be saying. but like i been saying Nicky A. been around a lot more these days and he acting a little different. makes me wonder sometimes who he really is.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s Nicky just fucking with View52. He does it everyday
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:49 pm That’s Nicky just fucking with View52. He does it everyday
Also im curious why Diana changed. I liked the tight jeans but cant be mad at the short skirt tho. I hope she bring out the jeans again sometime this week. Plus some nice shows today. Thank you Diana. :love:

I just realized she changed a couple times today. (i missed some of the earlier shows) she had the shirt on with those fury heels Merve use to wear, then with the regular heels, then the jeans then back to the shirt. Hmmm......🤔🧐
Globe

Post by Globe »

Monika looking good but Diana still makes the whole show. The ponytail suits her perfectly. Yeah somehow she changed 3 times her outfit throughout the liveshows.

Am I crazy or even the black pumps she was wearing were not the same as usual ? They seemed way more loose. Those looked like the ones Monika and Rebecca wore at some point in late 2022.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:25 pm Monika looking good but Diana still makes the whole show. The ponytail suits her perfectly. Yeah somehow she changed 3 times her outfit throughout the liveshows.

Am I crazy or even the black pumps she was wearing were not the same as usual ? They seemed way more loose. Those looked like the ones Monika and Rebecca wore at some point in late 2022.
Im pretty sure they all share shoes or all have the same type of shoes. (Well at least Monika and Diana) i was just surprise to see her wearing Merve shoes. (in my honest opinion those dont really work for her)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Oh yh for some reason it never crossed my mind that they were all sharing the sames, makes sense now ahah. Yup I wasn't a big fan of those heels with the fur she wore today, not really her style imo.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:50 pm Oh yh for some reason it never crossed my mind that they were all sharing the sames, makes sense now ahah. Yup I wasn't a big fan of those heels with the fur she wore today, not really her style imo.
those where the shoes Merve was known for wearing. I also believe they share outfits too. Diana use to wear that blue dress with yellow flowers a lot last year with her famous (now retired) brown heels. When she wore those brown heels you knew you were getting a show that day. Now Rebecca has worn that same dress a few times. She actually wore it a few weeks ago and i think Monika also wore it once.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Now that shoeplay are almost disappear on pearl you only have fashions to talk lmao
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Every day Diana has the right shoes on, we get some shoeplay. Hell even the strappy shoes she undoes for us.

moxley95 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:34 am Now that shoeplay are almost disappear on pearl you only have fashions to talk lmao
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Why are you even in this thread? You said "Pearl TV is dead" and "you dont watch anymore" so why are you still commenting in here? You dont add anything but negativity and smart ass remarks smh....
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:28 am Why are you even in this thread? You said "Pearl TV is dead" and "you dont watch anymore" so why are you still commenting in here? You dont add anything but negativity and smart ass remarks smh....
Negavity ? I just said the truth
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

moxley95 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:39 am
BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:28 am Why are you even in this thread? You said "Pearl TV is dead" and "you dont watch anymore" so why are you still commenting in here? You dont add anything but negativity and smart ass remarks smh....
it may be truth to you but obviously we dont feel the same as you do. so if you wanna make our so called "funny" remarks you can always start your own Pearl TV thread and talk all the crap you want. just saying.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It will never be like it was last year, but Diana still delivers and Rebecca, though mellowed a bit is still a joy to watch. You apparently still check every day Moxley as you have a bad opinion

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:47 am
moxley95 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:39 am
it may be truth to you but obviously we dont feel the same as you do. so if you wanna make our so called "funny" remarks you can always start your own Pearl TV thread and talk all the crap you want. just saying.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Another “Monika Only” Day…does she ever get a day off?
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:35 pm Another “Monika Only” Day…does she ever get a day off?
😂😂😂😂
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:35 pm Another “Monika Only” Day…does she ever get a day off?
They know everyone love her shoes so you have it