DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:28 pm What’s your theory
Through mostly 2022 and also 2023, I noticed that a lot of the playful and teasing segments from Diana & Rebecca came from fridays.
From what I've seen, they used to get lunch together at a restaurant on friday noon just before starting the liveshows.
Might be a far stretch but maybe a drink disinhibits Rebecca (Diana doesn't seem to care anyway) just enough to indulge us her true nature and stop hiding it everytime a camera pans onto her.

moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:37 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 am We haven’t seen any shoes from her correct? Let’s not jump to conclusions. Hopefully she watches and reads the chat
the last time Tracy was on she wore sandal type heels like Monika. and to be fair to Monika she always wore heels or sandal type heels with nylons. it was after her foot injury she stayed with the sandal and platform type heels then the boots during the winter months.
She got her foot injury because of her shoes, it would never have happened if she had worn heels.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

moxley95 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:21 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:37 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 am We haven’t seen any shoes from her correct? Let’s not jump to conclusions. Hopefully she watches and reads the chat
the last time Tracy was on she wore sandal type heels like Monika. and to be fair to Monika she always wore heels or sandal type heels with nylons. it was after her foot injury she stayed with the sandal and platform type heels then the boots during the winter months.
She got her foot injury because of her shoes, it would never have happened if she had worn heels.
what foot injury are you talking about?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Monika injured a toe about a year ago. That’s why we think she never wears heels.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

you guys have such a good memory, i didn't remember at all to have seen her injured
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I missed most of the shows today so have to catch the replays. Damn doctor appointments!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

I must say I was kinda disappointed with today... Was expecting too much after seeing how Thursday went.
Diana tried to entice a bit but Rebecca was almost completely hermetic to it today.

Looking forward to see the team of 4 on Monday and how they're gonna fit everybody in.

I can see 2 duos given the current affinities :
Monika presenter and Tracey modeling and bringing the products.
Rebecca & Diana with the same respective roles.

In a way if this goes like that, at least we could be guaranteed to see the A-team together on shows.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:04 am I must say I was kinda disappointed with today... Was expecting too much after seeing how Thursday went.
Diana tried to entice a bit but Rebecca was almost completely hermetic to it today.

Looking forward to see the team of 4 on Monday and how they're gonna fit everybody in.

I can see 2 duos given the current affinities :
Monika presenter and Tracey modeling and bringing the products.
Rebecca & Diana with the same respective roles.

In a way if this goes like that, at least we could be guaranteed to see the A-team together on shows.
should be interesting! looking forward to it myself. btw did anyone catch Diana's IG Live earlier? i was at the eye doctor when i saw she went live and those damn tests messed up my eyes for a couple of hours. Last time she did one after the Pearl TV shows she also had Rebecca on with her. She probably had Rebecca on with her again. im mad i missed that. i know Xavi was probably the first one on there!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looking forward to Monday…
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ok…white boots…not the start I was hoping for.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:23 pm Ok…white boots…not the start I was hoping for.
I like that the ladies all wearing black. (except Tracy) Diana, Monika and Rebecca all looking good today. Not liking that fur top and those white boots to start off with. Not a good sign in my opinion. I told you i didnt have high hopes but ill give her a week or two to get adjusted. Also not liking Diana dont get to sit now that Tracy is there.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Tracy... Ngl this ain't it for me. I'm surprised some people are enjoying her presence so far. That outfit, makeup, does not fit the show at all imo. You don't buy class and elegance I'm afraid.
Funny how Rebecca dusted both the so-called models during the seated show wearing simple trousers and a black t-shirt.

All a mater of taste I guess, or not. :mrgreen:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:34 pm Tracy... Ngl this ain't it for me. I'm surprised some people are enjoying her presence so far. That outfit, makeup, does not fit the show at all imo. You don't buy class and elegance I'm afraid.
Funny how Rebecca dusted both the so-called models during the seated show wearing simple trousers and a black t-shirt.

All a mater of taste I guess, or not. :mrgreen:
Personally Monika was looking really good today. Diana did also (from what little we saw of her today) Rebecca is Rebecca never anything bad to say about her. Tracy i wasnt feeling her or the outfit. Not a good first impression. (im my opinion) but like i said ill give her a week or 2 to get adjusted then make my observation. Im wondering if people will turn on her like they did Cindy. I thought Cindy was nice i liked her but she got so much unfair hate because of her enhancements. (boobs and lips) her outfits were kinda wild but sexy but again the hate just kept coming smh....
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yh Diana being relegated to only giving out the products is highly questionable. I hope their plan was just to organize the show this way for the first day of the new girl and it will change back tomorrow.

On the other hand, glad Rebecca was first host spot during most shows, good to see them placing back some confidence in her after the weird summer period. Maybe our complaints were heard.

Finally this new girl does remind me a bit of Cindy tbf, as you said, let's give her some time to settle in.

Ps: Interested in the special show they planned for friday. Announced by the A-team, supposedly for the 40.000 shows diffusion, sounds more like a way to make up for the badly received 4 years celebration they hosted few weeks ago.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I was not a Cindy fan (of her looks) but was a good host. Thought she had WAY TOO much going on. Reminded me of a girl on one of those “Real Housewives…”

Hopefully Tracy throws on some pumps
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Tracy Day 2…wearing Monika type shoes…and Rebecca in boots…rough day
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so far i must say im not happy with the new format. it's like Diana is getting pushed to the side. I know it's only day 2 but i just dont see what everybody else is seeing in Tracy. Diana is and always will be #1 and the face of Pearl TV. Notice all these new people and creeps in the chat since Tracy started. plus that Daniel Ridgwood is so annoying. he love everything and eveybody and talks nonstop like Xavi.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah wtf is going on ahah, I'm out of words.
Monika and Tracy still a no go today...
Not liking the fact that Rebecca is already back to her black thights so early.
Diana was stunning but we barely got to see her.
Hey somehow tomorrow the A-team alone presents (a miracle maybe ?).
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I LOVE that Rebecca is in tights (my preference), but don’t like boots. I’ve mentioned it a few times on the chat that having a new girl should not be at the expense of their #1 girl. Tracy is off tomorrow so fingers crossed
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:11 pm Yeah wtf is going on ahah, I'm out of words.
Monika and Tracy still a no go today...
Not liking the fact that Rebecca is already back to her black thights so early.
Diana was stunning but we barely got to see her.
Hey somehow tomorrow the A-team alone presents (a miracle maybe ?).
Monika was looking good yesterday. not really feeling the turtleneck sweater today but the skirt was nice so im not gonna hate on her. I will say i think Monika is better than Tracy and also looks better at that. tomorrow all the guys will probably be back so they will keep Diana and Rebecca separated again. but im glad too see Rebecca brought out the nylons already. maybe Monika and Diana will follow soon. I doubt we'll see Tracy in nylons any time soon. i will give Tracy one thing she does have nice legs like Rebecca but i have a feeling she may disappear after New Years like Jessica did. i assume she's on a trial contract like Jessica and Cindy were. The chat is becoming full of nonsense again. everyday View52 and Nicky A. going back and forth. Daniel and Xavi loving everything and Chester co signing as always. now the new randoms talking their nonsense and some of the people from this forum going on there talking nonsense. i dont even bother anymore. i say one or 2 things and keep it moving and just watch the shows. One last thing is it me or does Tracy kinda remind you of the old host Sara a little bit.