DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:41 pm Slow start to the week, A-team was looking spectacular as always but not much action throughout the shows. Camera shots didn't help too with a lot of zooms...

Rebecca was very adventurous with that yellow dress. The perfect mix between classy and yet sexy with the split and tights tops outline visible.
I can only dream of the day she wears this with stockings instead (shooting my shot we never know :pray: )

Tracy always with the sandals, and no news of Monika, 3 weeks gone mia is starting to be quite a lot no ?
I missed the shows today. I was babysitting my grandson so he had me watching cartoons pretty much most of the day. Im watching the replays now. Wow Rebecca in the yellow outfit and tan nylons! Very rare to see her in tan nylons. It's usually the tan fishnets. Diana looked great as always. Seen some nice dangling from her during the 15 euro show so far.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

I had a quick watch too at the end of the day and nothing really popped out. I must have missed the 15/15 Diana dangle you mentioned. I tend to mainly check A-team shows when they are together on the day.

Also the panels shows... I swear it's getting worse and worse with the set elements. At some points, in a few weeks or months, they will only show their head above the panels ahah.

Thankfully we get another day tomorrow with the trio.
Hoping Diana won't opt for the straps.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:32 am I had a quick watch too at the end of the day and nothing really popped out. I must have missed the 15/15 Diana dangle you mentioned. I tend to mainly check A-team shows when they are together on the day.

Also the panels shows... I swear it's getting worse and worse with the set elements. At some points, in a few weeks or months, they will only show their head above the panels ahah.

Thankfully we get another day tomorrow with the trio.
Hoping Diana won't opt for the straps.
She might since she's been wearing regular heels a lot the past couple of weeks.(Ty Diana!) It was great to see Rebecca in that yellow outfit. (kinda like a jacket/dress) never seen her in something that short before and loved the tan nylons. I hope she wears them more often during the winter months. I hope Diana follows her with her tan nylons as well. Now as far Monika she has been a little active on IG recently. Idk how sick she really is or if she is actually sick or if they made her take time off to give Tracy time with the A-Team. (just speculation) also that Bi Ly guy is so annoying every other day he comes talking about Merve. How he loves Merve, Where is Merve, When is Merve coming back. They have answered him a 1000 times but still comes with the same questions all the time. Merve has be gone for over a year man let it go for now. He even does it in the uploaded videos.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s time for the girls to wear Fall clothes…Diana has not worn any nylons yet
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

I can't believe that after all this time you still haven't understood that they are purposely not giving you what you wanted. They do this to be sure that you will come back every day
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

it's a good thing for their audience so they will play it
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

They already know we come back everyday….but usually by now Diana has worn nylons or tights
Globe

Post by Globe »

Ladies only day finally happened.

It was pretty good, the only downside to it is that Rebecca is the only "speaking" host, it must be qui exhausting for her since she has to be present on all shows and maintain the talking most of the time.

Was quite disappointed that we didn't get any footsie today with the A-team sitting during both cleaning robots shows.

Tomorrow is expected to be a full team day with the return of Monika. Really wondering how they're gonna fit in everyone and if we'll finally see two clear duos form now that Tracy is used to Pearl.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:40 pm Ladies only day finally happened.

It was pretty good, the only downside to it is that Rebecca is the only "speaking" host, it must be qui exhausting for her since she has to be present on all shows and maintain the talking most of the time.

Was quite disappointed that we didn't get any footsie today with the A-team sitting during both cleaning robots shows.

Tomorrow is expected to be a full team day with the return of Monika. Really wondering how they're gonna fit in everyone and if we'll finally see two clear duos form now that Tracy is used to Pearl.
Good to hear Monika is coming back. I agree i was a little disappointed Diana didnt take advantage while they were sitting together. Who knows (maybe Rebecca asked her not to do it?) I also agree it was great to finally have a ladies day. Ive been asking Pearl TV for a while and he always told me the guys wouldnt go for it then all of a sudden Ralf goes missing the rest of the day. I just wish the last show was a Panel show to get both Diana and Rebecca in action.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:09 pm I agree i was a little disappointed Diana didnt take advantage while they were sitting together. Who knows maybe Rebecca asked not to do it?
Idk about Rebecca not asking for it, deliberately dangling and slipping out of her shoe just in front of Diana's leg/feet seemed quite the opposite to me ahah. Looks like she was waiting for Diana to engage but she didn't make the move... or at least not on camera. It's always a great sight to have these 2 seated so close together.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:14 pm Idk about Rebecca not asking for it, deliberately dangling and slipping out of her shoe just in front of Diana's leg/feet seemed quite the opposite to me ahah. Looks like she was waiting for Diana to engage but she didn't make the move... or at least not on camera. It's always a great sight to have these 2 seated so close together.
Idk why she didnt. im actually a little shocked she didnt. You never know like i said maybe Rebecca asked her not to do it maybe just for today maybe? Maybe Diana just wasnt into it today or maybe because Tracy was there? Who knows, it's not a big deal anyway but we would love to see it again.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Must check today !! 10 euro show and the mega show are sending us back in 2022, what a day by the A-team, hope they're going to present the energy show just after.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:47 pm Must check today !! 10 euro show and the mega show are sending us back in 2022, what a day by the A-team, hope they're going to present the energy show just after.
i agree :ooook:
Globe

Post by Globe »

No filter mode today :
Dangling, footsie, dipping, special move and all of that in front of camera...
And tomorrow I'm like almost certain she'll do the exact opposite and hide it all ahah.

Monika seemed a bit lost and uncomfortable at some point, I hope she's all good !

Also idk if you guys saw the new channel they opened, apparently they want to release daily footages/insights like small behind the scenes. Could be a gold mine if they handle this well.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:33 pm No filter mode today :
Dangling, footsie, dipping, special move and all of that in front of camera...
And tomorrow I'm like almost certain she'll do the exact opposite and hide it all ahah.

Monika seemed a bit lost and uncomfortable at some point, I hope she's all good !

Also idk if you guys saw the new channel they opened, apparently they want to release daily footages/insights like small behind the scenes. Could be a gold mine if they handle this well.
probably but who knows maybe trying to switch things up a bit. Monika looked good to me and i liked when she put her hair up. I think she looks even better with her hair like that. pretty much all of them do when they do that. Monika seemed fine to me. Tracy was the one that looked a bit lost and out of place to me.
Globe

Post by Globe »

What was I saying ahah, even worse than I predicted, and obviously the standing energy show right now have a table with perfect clearance and no panels in sight. She's got to be trolling us :mrgreen:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nothing on the last show boys???
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:09 pm Nothing on the last show boys???
The last show was Tracy and Rebecca, then a quick segment with Ralf and Monika. So pretty much nothing. It was a perfect set for Diana. I find it weird when Diana and Rebecca had the regular heels on there were no tables or counters for them to lean on but today Rebecca with the boots and Diana early on with Monika shoes on there were tables and counters galore. Once Diana changed shoes she was in none of those segments smh.... but she did put on a show during the Euro shows and one segment she did a shoe drop at the very end. (ty Diana)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika looking good again today. The A-Team been putting on a show today. Diana finally got a segment with a counter. She did the flamingo stance but the camera man zoomed in as soon as she did it. (Hater!) but got some nice dipping later in the segment. i say today was a good day. Rebecca was doing her thing as well. Doing some toe dangling like Diana does and did her "Rebecca move" (thank you ladies) nice way to end off the week.
Globe

Post by Globe »

These last weeks have been giving me some hope, almost feels like we're past the major drought that were the months from January to end of August...
Even Monika is wearing some nice white strapped high heels, they were really sexy. I also noticed camera men started to pan in on Tracy's feet yesterday one or 2 times. And she was waiting, giving quick glances and smiling to the camera guys just before it happened. Like giving the top signal ahah.

Wondering if they have a last show planned right after the one currently airing, in my dream a special wellness show, but i'll take a standing segment of the A-team to end the week :mrgreen: