24 July 2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

24 July 2005 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Here we are with another update.

Carried Away - Very nice considering how it was filmed. The riding boots were a nice touch, something we're not used to seeing. She rubbed him just enough to let him know it wasn't an accident.

It's interesting to see Dennis Hopper in this scene. I'm so used to seeing him in more powerful, off-the-wall roles, and here he seems to be the prey.

Thanks to BL for finding and recording this for us.

And is it just me or are Amy Locane's tits just straining to bust out of that sweater she's wearing? :mrgreen: :love:

Only Human - Hmmm, it took me a moment to figure out who was doing what to whom. It's the girl in blue doing it to the guy in the jacket and tie.

She seemed very pleased with herself, barely able to keep a smile off her face as she ate that green slime. :bleh:

I didn't quite understand the interaction between the characters. Who was the redhead, and why did they exchange nods? Did he think she was doing that to him, or was he trying to keep himself focused on her and not the brunette.

Regardless, a good find of what appears to be an obscure film.

Now, to the website.

Celebrity Photo Section - Great idea! Now we can make endless Kylie threads and not worry about bumping other photo posts. :mrgreen:

Guestbook - Looks good. :)

Thanks again for your constant work on the website. Things just keep getting better.

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

DP, my take was that he was just nodding at the red head to make like everything was normal but was "gettin it" under the table.
ykantickleme

[ENG] july update

Post by ykantickleme »

I was pleased with the update, what is it about boots that is a turn on? And with other one, it would have been nice if she succeeded in taking off his shoe and more footsie action continued, but still, quite pleased!!! 8)